Accomplished Frederick Attorney and Mediator Handles Family Law Concerns
Seasoned Maryland lawyer also helps clients accused of criminal activity
Legal issues that affect your family or your freedom can be among the most challenging, which is why a divorce or criminal charge calls for strong legal representation. At the Law Office of Tara Shoemaker Esq. LLC in Frederick, Maryland, I have over a decade of experience handling these legal matters and will not back down, no matter how tough the circumstances. I serve clients throughout the Frederick community and work tirelessly to help them achieve the best possible outcome to their case.
Respected lawyer offers sound legal advice
With my practice focused on family law and criminal defense, I can provide the dedicated representation you need in these areas. For over a decade, clients have been trusting me to minimize the negative impacts of a legal matter on their lives because I am:
- Knowledgeable — I have deep knowledge of applicable laws and am familiar with the relevant courts, making me an effective advocate on a wide range of legal issues.
- Accomplished — As a respected lawyer and accomplished trial advocate, I have earned a reputation for achieving the best possible results for my clients.
- Hands on — At my firm, you will work one-on-one with me every step of the way and can be sure you will receive the most personal support and individualized attention.
If you are looking for professional legal representation in your case, you can count on me to fight for your rights with passion and commitment.
Practice provides reliable counsel in family and criminal law cases
At my firm, I counsel clients in a wide range of both family and criminal law issues. I advocate for clients in cases involving:
- Divorce — I provide strong advocacy in divorce proceedings where the parties cannot agree as well as in uncontested divorce cases. I can also help you fight for the child custody and child support arrangements you desire by taking a strategic approach to your unique case.
- Family law — Depending on your relationship, you may face legal difficulties that can extend beyond divorce. Complicated matters like alimony awards require dedicated representation in order to protect your interests.
- Mediation services — In addition to being both an effective trial lawyer and negotiator, I also provide mediation services and act as a neutral third party in order to help individuals resolve their disputes.
- DUI/DWI — Even though drunk driving offenses are generally considered misdemeanors in Maryland, it is possible to be charged with a felony-level DUI if a victim was killed or severely injured as a result. If you have been charged with DUI/DWI or other traffic violation, I will aggressively challenge the evidence against you and fight to protect your personal freedom and finances.
- Criminal Defense — Whether you face misdemeanor or felony charges involving domestic violence crimes, drug crimes or other offenses, I have significant experience defending clients in criminal law matters and will design an approach aimed at protecting your rights and getting the charges reduced or dropped.
Whatever legal issue you face, you can count on me to address your concerns and work towards the best result possible.
Contact a reliable Maryland firm for a consultation
At the Law Office of Tara Shoemaker Esq. LLC in Frederick, I represent clients throughout the region in a wide range of personal and criminal law matters. To arrange a consultation, call me at 240-215-3131 or contact me online.